Study In Canada
If you try to find out the top favourite destinations among students to study abroad then Canada is one of them. There are many reasons behind this why students choose to study in Canada. Every year more than 1,80,000 students can be found studying in Canada. Much importance is given to ‘Learning’ by Canadian people and thus they have developed an education system with high standards. Canadian schools and colleges try to give the best knowledge to their students as much they can and that is the reason why Canadian teenagers rank among the best in the world. Thus, the diplomas from Canadian colleges and universities are recognized around the world.
Under Graduate Courses
I.T - COMPUTERS
- IT Professional / Solutions
- Mobile Application Developer
- IT Project Management
- Wireless Networking /Telecommunication
- Computer / Network / Information Security
- Embedded System Development
- Internet Programing & Database Management
- Enterprise Software Development
- Pharmacy Technician
- Food Safety & Quality Assurance
- Biotechnology Technologies Research
- Food Science Technology
- Chemical / Medical Laboratory Technician
- Advanced Water Systems Operations & Management
- Pharmaceutical and Food Science
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- QA/QC in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Opportunities for co-operative education and internships, and international students can often work while they study.
- Tuition fees range from CAD $ 13,000 to CAD $ 15,000 per year depending upon the program selected.
- Registration Fees INR 5,000/-.
- After 2 years of full time study, the duration of the work permit can be extended to a maximum of 3 years across the country.
- Age: Maximum 25 Years
- Qualification: 12th / Diploma holders (10+3, 10+2+3) / Bachelors / Masters.
- Academics: Should be close to 55% or minimum of 2nd class with a max. 8 backlogs