This program is intended for students who have spent time in a business setting, had exposure to business decision making, and have potentially worked on technical or IT projects.
In addition, a well-prepared learner will have:
- Basic knowledge of mathematics (Algebra, Geometry, etc.)
- Basic Statistics (Able to calculate the mean, median, and mode from a data set)
- Prior exposure to statistics and probability in an academic or professional setting
Basic knowledge of probability and statistics, including:
- Experience calculating the probability of an event
- Familiarity with terms like the mean and variance of a probability distribution
Udacity current price ( USD)
Reseller price (USD)
This program is designed to train business leaders tasked with determining the strategic decisions to equip their company with the latest advancements in the fields of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Applicable business and leadership experience could include professionals who have been tasked with increasing operational efficiency and decreasing costs, deciding how many products to release in a certain time frame, or how to increase customer satisfaction/experience, and more. Professionals in roles that involve high-level strategic roadmapping are well prepared to excel in this Executive Program.
This Executive Program teaches the technical foundations of machine learning and practical business applications of artificial intelligence in the 21st century. It is intended for business leaders and managers who are responsible for making strategic decisions regarding these technologies, and want to equip themselves to formulate and evaluate proposals involving machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies to impact their business.
You’ll develop foundational technical knowledge of machine learning and the business applications of artificial intelligence across industries. Through practical case studies, you’ll learn what strategic questions to ask, and how to formulate proposals when evaluating opportunities to embed machine learning processes and artificial intelligence technology into a corporate strategy. Finally, in the capstone project, you will build an AI-backed strategy that can be integrated into your own business.
Why Take This ND?
AI is utilized by companies like Google, IBM, Apple, Amazon, and more to create sustainable competitive advantage in terms of productivity, technological advancement, and enhanced customer experiences. Despite Artificial Intelligence becoming increasingly accessible and ubiquitous, 94% of enterprises are struggling to implement AI in their organizations. The AI for Business Leaders Executive Program will empower you to strategically implement AI in your organization so you can leverage such revolutionary technologies for corporate growth. You’ll develop foundational technical knowledge of machine learning and the business applications of artificial intelligence across industries. Through practical case studies, you’ll learn what strategic questions to ask, and how to formulate proposals when evaluating opportunities to embed machine learning processes and artificial intelligence technology into a corporate strategy. Finally, in the capstone project, you will build an AI-backed strategy that can be integrated into your own business!
- What They Need: You will use Google Sheets and Google Slides, or similar spreadsheet and slides software, and Google Forms to facilitate more practical exercises in the lessons and Capstone project.
- What They Use/Learn: Jupyter Notebooks, which are embedded in the Udacity classroom, are used for some exercises and short explorations into code.
- You will not be asked to write code in this course, so you will not need to have a Jupyter Notebook on your own computer.
- Deliver an Machine Learning / AI Strategy
Resources (blog posts, other)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Months
- Skill level All levels
- Students 26
- Assessments Yes